COPYRIGHT AND SOFTWARE LICENSE:
Sonic Loops (c) 2011 Tecworks Software
It was a huge musical artwork behind developing of Sonic Loops, so please, respect our work.
The software is coded and art designed by Tecworks Software
Sonic Loops is structured of:
Original coding by Jined
Original graphix by Liv-P
Original melodies, harmonies and bass lines, composed by the artist Metaphonic for Tecworks Soft
Royalty free Drumbox rhythms, licensed by M.W. and X.S.G.M re-processed and re-sync by Tecworks Software
WHAT YOU ARE LICENSED TO DO WITH SONIC LOOPS FULL VERSION:
- Enjoy it, get trained to sync get skill in audio live playback
- Make private dance parties with friends, making live playback
- Have fun with friends
- Use it to exercise in dance or singing session
- Use it in the Gym, for training yourself or others
- Use it everywhere to relax and get inspiration
WHAT YOU ARE *NOT* LICENSED TO DO WITH SONIC LOOPS:
- Resell in any form Sonic Loops musical loops or the application itself
- Make commercial live Audio playback using Sonic Loops in concerts or discos (contact us for authorization)
- Broadcasting music made with Sonic Loops (contact us for authorization)
- Using original Sonic Loops melodies and basslines for your own compositions (contact us for authorization)
- Sell audio recordings made with Sonic Loops, publish music made with Sonic Loops, on any digital or analog form
- As long RHYTHM bases are royalty free library, you could use it for your own productions, *BUT* you cant RIP them from Sonic Loops, in its original digital file, and use them as clean source, as long they are processed by Tecworks they become part of Sonic Loops artwork. You may, if you like, RESAMPLE and then use them. This only about rhythm loops does not fit for the original Sonic Loops melodies and bass lines. That are copyrighted by Tecworks Software, and cannot be used in any form, without authorization.
Special licensing are available for artists, radio and other broadcasting channels. Please contact us.